Monday 8 March 2021

Hät painted test figures Austrians 7YW and Napoleonics


I received the figures on Christmas Eve, so that was nice.

As it has been a bit hectic at work since October, time was scarce, but finally I succeeded in painting the figures.

As in august 2019  "I painted the figures as of the De Ligne regiment www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=De_Ligne_Infantry
Being Flemish, I have chosen this regiment as it was one of the three Regiments raised in the Austrian Netherlands, nowadays Belgium. Based in Gent/ Antwerpen.



















I used the same facings for the Napoleonic figures but that's no longer the De Ligne rgt but the No 11 Graf Michael Wallis rgt, having the same facings and buttons.










 

1 comment:

  1. Stan, my co-player and often opponent, is a testpainter for Hat too. I think he’s working on them at this moment. Lets hope they press on at Hat.

    ReplyDelete