Saturday 3 April 2021

the Bengal Lancers relieve force..


A few weeks ago I launched a request for Airfix or Del Prado Bengal Lancer 54mm figures. This iconic 54mm figure from the historics series of the British firm, was never in my hands before but always had this appealing grasp on me. Now, building several field forces for the North West frontier and British India in general, my urge to own some, revived again.
In the Netherlands, where I reside, this question was put forward in several media concerning toy soldiering.
A reaction from a 83 years young, former modelling enthousiast, only reached me about a week ago.

Here’s what he send me, arrived today:




Some twenty pieces, some customised very nice and precise. Fabulous painting. A sourcebook by Osprey and some metal foot figures along with a load of plastic Airfix and Historex parts. 
It’s my Happy Easter present.

No comments:

Post a Comment