Sunday 4 December 2022

Last summer Zululand games impressions

 Every holiday I plan games with my game-pals. In case no one isavailable I set up tables that I can conclude on my own. Below you’ll find photographs from several such events either with or without fysical opponents. 

Figures are mostly A Call To Arms. Some other brands are represented as well, though in small numbers (Replicants, Britains, Del Prado, Jean Hoefler). Table is small, just half a tabletennis field. Different scenarios are pictured in a mixed succession order; -Stranded (with a broken wheel)-, -Get of my land- and -Portugese intermingle-, spring to my mind, now months later. Backdrop is painted by me and features the skyline around Rorke’s Drift mission post. Zulu shields are the most demanding paint subjects, based on experience. Red markers for pinned.
















No comments:

Post a Comment