Sunday 4 December 2022

The road to ‘About Patton’ try-out game

 Ideas

try-outs, materials and wishes leading to possibilities in making a 54mm wargame plan, work.

-When finished reading this…. Read below the post ‘About Patton’ try-out game; the 101st early birds-



















For some mysterious reason I, sadly, can NOT post reactions to possible comments.
My login email works fine, thats how I post the articles. I have no clue on what prevents me from placing comment reactions. Sorry guys, hope to solve it but for now, just accept my excuses fot this.
The bridge is scratchbuild from wood in the seventies in the previous century. The jeep above is a Dinky Toys US Jeep in a special issued version. The FLAK 88 as well, is a Dinky.

2 comments:

  1. This is very exciting to see! Is the bridge scratch built or a 3D print? Who makes the SAS jeep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see these beautifull figures in action. Curious on your comments of About Patton.

    ReplyDelete